If you order through me, you pay 15% less than the retail item price. No shipping. No taxes.
Once your order arrives, I notify you and deliver to Harvest Time Natural Foods or Lobelville Library or you can pick up at my shop on Sunday between noon and 3 PM, whichever one you designated as your pickup location for that order.
Want to add your order? Here’s how:
- Subscribe to Thyme To Order Signup form at bottom of this page to be notified via the Thyme To Order Newsletter of deadline to submit next order.
- Download the PDF order form. (Click on link that is below illustration of PDF form and before the signup form.)
- Print the PDF.
- Fill in your name, email and/or phone number so that I can contact you when your order arrives.
- Go to Frontier and/or Starwest Botanicals websites. (Click here or on the PDF form below or in the Thyme To Order newsletter).
- Decide which items from Frontier and/or Starwest Botanicals you would like to order.
- In the first column of the order form fill in the retail prices that were listed on the website for these items.
- In the second column add the quantity that you want of each item.
- In the third colum put in pertinent descriptions to make sure I order for you the correct items.
- Don’t worry about the other columns. They will be filled in for your receipt when you pick up your order.
- Click the Contact Thyme on my website and enter in the comments section (or email me or call me) to let me know
- that you have completed an order form,
- which Pick up location you want me to deliver your order to (Harvest Time Natural Foods or Lobelville Library or pick up at my shop on a Sunday between noon and 3 PM) and
- how you wish to get the order to me:
- email it to me if you can scan it into a file, or
- drop off at Lobelville Library or Harvest Time Natural Foods by order deadline, or
- call me on Sunday between noon and 3 PM (due date will always be on a Sunday) to give me your order over the phone.
If you have the free program LibreOffice Calc and would rather fill the spreadsheet form out on your computer, click on Contact Thyme and request the ODS file be emailed to you.
Please share with others living in Perry County and the surrounding counties who might be interested in participating in